'N'

'N' , I miss how we used to talk every minute of every day and how i was able to tell you everything that was on my mind .. Yeah , seriously i miss our conversation .. 
Im never forget all the things about you ..
I wanna talk with you , but i'm too afraid .. So i preferred to be silence .. Till when i wanna be like this ? HUHH .. :(
I really don't care what peoples around me is going to say about you ..  Naa , did i still care and love you ? DEMM , How do i throw this feeling ? Yeah , i wish i will throw this feeling far from my life , far from here ..
Im always thinking that i would be your friends like before ? Damn sweet when we are together .. Skyping together , hanging out , riding your Lc (WVP****) and singing BRUNO MARS and KATY PERRY songs .. (Yeah , thats our favret artist) .. (HAMPA, SGT HAMPA)
Hm , But I realize , that you've already loving by someone .. Thanx because you teach me a lot whats means of LOVE .. Even we're just a friends , ''a very close friends" .. And what im gonna do is , just pray and keep praying for your happiness .. Now and forever .. Im sorry for what was happen between us .. :(
While playing : Terhenti Disini By Asfan 

No comments: